Monday, June 23, 2008

Crunch Time

Concert is in 6 days. We're about done with the dances, but just need to clean them up. Majorly. We also need to get costumes ready, and sets about down. Pretty excited, crossing my fingers that this concert is a success so my registration fee for Conference is completely covered. BTW, I'm going to Conference! I'm really happy, but kinda disappointing that I'm going the year in which my "relationship" with CFC-Youth isn't as strong as it used to. But it's okay, it can change =)

Today was pretty fun. Some of the BASIC came over to work on the set and to practice the dance, after that, we had some pizza, Rockband, Cry Wolf, Hide and Seek, and Spud. However, just when I was starting to have a lot of fun playing Spud, I run on the curb and slide and scrape my knee and the skin part below my knee. It's pretty ugly I guess, and it stings like a bee ;| Now if I wear shorts, I have some ugly ass scar/bandaids.

It's 1:14am and I'm watching Clifford... maybe I'll grab a midnight snack then head to sleep. Hope summer is great for everyone!!

No comments: