Have you ever noticed I've never said "FML" or "ily" before? There's a reason why I don't!
FML = fuck my life. I read the jokes and all and think they're funny, but I've never said fml because if you're gonna curse life, you're pretty much cursing the person who gave it to you -- God. And why would I want to curse my life anyways? I just wanna tell anyone, that we are blessed with so much! The priest was talking about it during Homily today and it really inspired me. We all have so much on our table but sometimes we are totally blind to it. The greatest blessing of all... is being able to be forgiven by God no matter how many times we sin or go against him.. and of course, being alive! :D
ily = I love you. Hecka people say it, but I love you isn't even a long phrase. If you really love someone, is it really too hard to make the effort and type everything out?
Haha, just some random annoyances/points I felt like blogging. Pretty bored to death right now! AHHHH. Don't really wanna go to school this week -_-
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment