Sunday, February 5, 2012

Rambalaya #4

  1. Luckily, school has been keeping my mind off the little things bothering me.
  2. ...therefore, I've been focused like crazy in regards to academic work. Doing homework and finishing big assignments days before.
  3. I'm leaning more towards living off campus next year rather than commuting.
  4. I gotta good feeling about this.
  5. Too many goodbyes.
  6. What I was told would happen, and something I believed I would be able to dodge, happened anyways. 
  7. Sister is leaving for the Philippines tonight. She's going to be gone for 2.5 months =( Something else that luckily school will distract me from.
  8. I swear, I hella rub off on you lol.
  9. My sister has been transforming my shopping habits for a few years now, and it's changing again. I'm seriously ready to get rid of hella clothes in my closet and I'm avoiding shopping at F21. It's not like I've been shopping since August and nor do I see myself shopping anytime soon. And I'm honestly doing fine with my clothes. Saving that money for better investments.
  10. asdfghjkl I find life better hiding my secrets and personal stuff now than telling friends, even close friends. Cause it ain't no one but just you vs. the world.
  11. and I continue to attempt to detach myself off social networking sites.
  12. At this point I'm focused on helping myself. To be honest, I don't feel like I have the energy right now to be putting forth the effort that I usually put in to checking up on people.
  13. Post-Disneyland Depression man, I seriously needa go back.

No comments: