Friday, March 23, 2012

March Mistakes

Is there something about the month of March? Last year at the beginning of March, I made one of the biggest mistakes in my life. Thankfully, I was able to get past it, grew stronger from it, and learned from it. This year, March rolled around again and I made another horrid mistake. Sure, it wasn't the same mistake, but it is still one that I terribly regret and wish I never took part in. It sucks that I'm still suffering from people taking jabs at this open wound, but this is all just motivation for the people who took part in it  to learn from it, because TRUST, never again will we make this mistake. The more people talk down on us for what we did, the more we will work harder to prove them wrong in the end. A mistake is an opportunity for us to grow and become stronger, just like a diamond in the rough.

Sucks when you would think all these people we thought were here to support us, are instead slowly turning their backs on us. It's quite ridiculous how much drama I'm in right now, this is probably worse than my senior year in high school. And to think you're not supposed to be going through drama in COLLEGE...

1 comment:

mikey ツ said...

Same with me and June. Ironically that's also my birthday month..