Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fearful

Why the heck am I so scared? Why is the thought that someone I have an interest in is actually interested in me back? What's so even great about me... why me? The last guy I actually had something with took almost a year to feel the same way I did. My mind is overanalyzing everything and thinking of so many ways of this can go wrong and end up like the other sad stories in the past. That's one of my weaknesses... overthinking.

I need to remember the past is the past, and it's in the past for the reason. It's not fair that I'm letting things that I thought I was moved past get in the way of my future. There's no doubt in my mind I've gone through horrific love tragedies in the past, and I need to find a way to bury them and get them out of my life for good...

No comments: