Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whoah.

DON'T FORGET NO MEAT TODAY FOR HOLY THURSDAY!

Sophomore year is ending in 2 months, and soon enough, we're halfway done with High School. Oh shizzz breh! Junior Year is going to come up, and I'll have to put in more effort at school than I do right now. I got grades in today and I'm happy. :) Counselor was in English today, I was really blahh about picking classes because I don't know what I WANT or what I NEED to do. I kinda wanted to take Anatomy, but I was reading the booklet, and it said Biology, Chemistry, and Physics were required for college or something like that. So gah, I guess I'm going with Physics.

Oh Crisann, what are you doing with your life?



Went to the mall today and was trying to find a dress for Jr. Prom/sister's graduation. Only success was finding this cuteeeee dress too nice for both, but I think I'm just gonna save it for some school dance next year.. me gusta mucho! However, it fits me perfectly, so I can't get fatter so I'm screwed! Gotta work on those abs for summer! ;D haha

Hopefully tomorrow at lunch is as epic as we plan.

DARN YOU M.U.S.D.! Why does it seem like Milpitas High is the ONLY school who has Spring Break April 20-24?! -___-

I'm currently blogging on two sites. So weird.

1 comment:

kevincatap said...

Yeah, but I've had them since like around TO last year. *thumbs up