Back in Milpitas I am, again. My bed here is less comfortable than my bed at USF because my mattress topper in there, and I feel suffocated in my room because my parents threw Gian's junk in my room. -__- I weighed myself and I gained 5 pounds??? I'm not trippin' tho, I'm a skinny girl who needs to put on some weight. Anyways, hopefully this weekend will be a nice break from a long week of school.

I missed my koala... meet Princess. A build-a-bear my mom got me when I was in 2nd grade as a present for my first confession during communion classes. Yep, 10 year old stuffed koala.
Plans for my weekend?
- Wingstop tonight, I've been craving it like crazy.
- Go to La Vics and buy orange sauce to spice up the cafeteria food. Putting that stuff on the burritos, chicken, pizza, etc?! Perfect solution to the cafeteria food becoming tedious.
- Try Black Bear Diner that just opened up in Milpitas.
- Get all my homework done for my Tuesday/Wednesday classes.
- Stock up on food for my dorm. Already bought a box of Mi Goreng and Pancit Canton. Haha, my asianness is about to get judged again.
- Hopefully hang out with my sister and my cousins? I miss them.
I don't even know when I'm going back home yet. Either Monday night or Tuesday morning since my first class of the week is Tuesday at 12:45pm. Thank goodness my parents are going to drop me back off this time so I can bring more stuff back to my dorm.
Definitely not going home next weekend, I have yet to spend a weekend at USF. I'm probably going home again on the 16th tho, for Brian Trinh's birthday BBQ/goodbye party. I miss seeing my high school friends everyday at school, surprisingly.
No comments:
Post a Comment