Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ess Eff

I decided I was too lazy and didn't wanna deal with the cold at the Giants game so Jennifer and Michelle came to visit! We bounced and went to Genkis, bomb ass crepes. Then we headed to Fatlace, and we walked around Japantown. Real interesting... We went to Union Square to visit JT's friend at Jamba Juice, picked up some coffee at Starbucks, then got lost trying to find this $5 Thai place I heard about but we didn't really care. We ended up going to this smoke shop on the way, and Jen bought a new toy haha. Picked up the food, then kinda got lost walking up and down steep hills to get back to the car. It wasn't even scary getting lost going everywhere, we were all just happy exploring the city, and the radio was finally playing good jams. After, we head to Mariel & Roxanne's apartment and watched people who were drunk and high AF. Sober life for the night. Eh, it's more enjoyable seeing your own friends drunk rather than people you don't know. Now I'm back at my dorm and I'm too lazy to pack clothes to go back home tomorrow. I mean today.

Getting lost and shizz and seeing all the cool stuff around SF makes me more happier to be where I am. There's definitely a city out here for me to explore in the next 5 years I (hope) will be spending here, and it's only the beginning. I definitely ran out of things to do in Milpitas.

Happy Labor Day Weekend folks. Here's some pictures. iPhone quality. Sorry, I do not have sufficient funds for a camera since my current one is messed up.

Bomb ass strawberry banana nutella crepe from Genki's. Best crepe I've eaten so far. Definitely coming back.
View out the car window while waiting for the post-Giants game traffic to die down.
Everyone was sippin' on that Gold Bacardi but we were good off coffee and Capri Sun.
"Let's take a picture because I'm messed up!" Alright escort. I'm always wearing this sweater when we take pictures -_- haha. Hella missed this guy though, and we miss Eddie even more.
Mad props for Greg being able to take care of people even though he was pretty high.

No comments: