One thing that I find great about life is how we can never really know what's going to happen. Yes, some events may be predictable, but generally, we don't know what small instances God has for us in store each day. We don't know who we expect to encounter and walk on by each day, and it's all in the hands of fate. Each morning, I wake up grateful for another a day and wonder what's coming my way. I get this thrill from not knowing what can happen, and it kinda leaves me at the edge of my seat as I go through the day.
But sometimes, don't you ever wonder why we try so hard and go through so many struggles to achieve so much in our lives? This may sound real pessimistic, which I do not intend at all to be, but just a thought to ponder... we are basically living to die. Sometimes this just all comes to me as we slowly drive down our super long road to a dead end (literally). But then after, I totally tell myself to snap out of it and to remember we push ourselves hard so that we can enjoy and savor each day as much as we can because.... YOLO. (eww I hate saying that, but it actually comes into use here. haha) You're never gonna get these days back to relive.
Blah, yes, here I am again rambling random crap at 3am as a part of my late night thinking. Okay, my real intent of this blog was to ask myself this:
Why do I feel like I always get myself into these situations?
I seriously just stared at those lines I just typed for a good 2 minutes not knowing how to answer. But then I remembered:
It's not about the destination; it's about the journey that gets you there.
I can already say I benefited a lot from this journey. A whole lot, actually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment