My sister is leaving us again to go back to the east coast tonight. She'll be gone for another long 5 months... =( I mean, I know I definitely won't be as sad as the first time she left, because now I truly understand she's doing something she loves and is doing what she needs to do in life. Can't guarantee I won't shed a tear or anything though! It was great having her home for this break after not seeing her since my cotillion in July. Family over everything. My sisters and I may argue, but at the end of the day, we're always going to be sisters and nothing will change that. Gonna miss her dearly... the moments where my family is all home and having good times together is becoming very scarce, but I got a load of it this break. Thank You Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That big thing in the back reminds me of Charlie Brown for some reason haha
lol the word verification thingy says "epimp"
Post a Comment