Standing at the bus stop, wind breezing through my hair. As the fast paced city passes me by, something caught my eye approaching the stop from behind. You were walking in the a crowd, but something, I don't know what, made you stick out from everyone else. Eye contact, I look away; look back, eyes met again. You're gripping onto a pizza box, I'm holding onto some Jamba Juice. Nothing but silence and eye contact. The bus comes, I hop on, but you're still at the stop. I take a seat and look out the window, the hesitated eye contact continues through the window to the stop. The bus pulls away. And just like that, I'm left with nothing but curiosity.
Just another one of those instances where you just wonder what would happen if a simple "Hi" was exchanged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment