I swear, whenever I think I'm done and over something, it always manages a way to come back. And as much as my mind tells me I'm better than this and to move on, my heart continually grows weak and succumbs to the sweet talk. When it was over and done, I was forcing myself to believe I was over it, when really, by the end of the day as I stared into the dark ceiling, I missed it. But I've come to realize maybe I just missed the feeling. When it comes down to it coming back to me, I always end up getting scared and not knowing what I want. I just gotta let whatever happen, happen, and see from there. Playing it by ear, because love can't be planned.
Well, welcome back I guess. Just know this time I'm even more cautious and wary, and you're going to need to try even harder if you're trying to sweep me off my feet.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment