Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stuck on Stupid

I feel like I'm always setting myself up for disaster. Again, I ain't even mad because we're nothing really to begin with, but you can only try so hard you know? It's frustrating when you have a deep interest in wanting to get to know someone but it's too difficult to communicate or see them. I guess I'm dropping this again, and leaving it up to you to initiate anything this time around. Not a bummer for me since I don't want to continue to frustrate myself, and I'm just going to keep on enjoying my summer. This woulda been more of a bonus to my summer, not a necessity. To me, it seems like we're heading to where we both just needa enjoy our summer and see what happens when school starts I guess.

Then again, I'm starting to question if I'm more interested in you, or the way it feels. I mean honestly, it's been a real long time since I've "talked" to a guy, and I guess the moment where you expressed some interest, I got a little too excited, especially when I was heading down the path where I was beginning to feel hopeless. That exhilarating rush waiting for you to talk to me, leading up to the moment where I'd see you... it's indeed an exciting feeling that no one can deny. But am I more interested in that feeling, or you? That, I need to think about.

No comments: