- Summer is teeeeeeeriffic so far! could possibly be one of my best summers ever.
- Definitely getting the hang of working at adidas. All my coworkers & managers are hella chill and hella fun to just talk to or mess around with around with at work!
- The hours I'm working is surely growing and growing, but once I get my paycheck, I can't complain. I don't really feel the true income of it right now since I have to save basically all the money I'm making for the SoCal trip with my sisters in a couple of weeks. This upcoming week I'm almost working 40 hours, which would be considered full time!
- I love Milpitas, but I feel my heart is more in San Francisco as I yearn to explore the city more. I miss living there and I definitely miss all my USF friends. Can't wait to move back in and be reunited with everyone else.
- My heart and mind is in an ongoing battle. My heart wants to just talk to you and is still captivated in an interest, but my mind is blocking you out and telling me to drop you.
- I'm getting tired of telling the story over and over again lol
- It's summer and I'm not really getting much sleep, I think I might need to cut down on the hanging out and get more sleep as I continue to work =T
- Most times I strongly believe I don't deserve all that I have. Plus I think it gives people the wrong impression of who I really am and the struggles. I just get lucky and I'm blessed, that's all I can say.
- TAT TAT TATTTTEDD UPP BY THE END OF THE MONTH!! Finally.
- Needaaa apply for a student credit card!
- I'm going to break a record and go to sleep now, goodnight!
Friday, June 29, 2012
Mid-summer Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment