Happy 4th of July everyone! Well actually now it's the 5th of July.
Today I went to my cousin's house, and I probably pained a freakin' pound or two. Ribs, calamari, spaghetti, crab, and a piece of crap tasting oyster. How could I resist? Also spent some time watching "Vantage Point", which is also another movie I recommend checking up from the redbox or Blockbuster. It's an action/suspenseful (not in a scary way) movie that is pretty darn unique and haven't seen anything like it. I got to watch a bunch of fireworks go off from different places since my cousin lives up in the Evergreen hills. It was pretty nice, but when we started lighting our own fireworks, smoke got everywhere, even in the pictures! =X
At the same time, I'm pretty relieved right now! Got an email from Tito Edwin saying we only have to pay a remainder of $80 dollars for our flight, and $17 for an extra day since deporting on a Sunday would be way more expensive. So pretty much, registration ($180) + flight ($80) + extra day ($17) = $272 for conference. Totally not as much as I expected to be paying for Conference and I'm so damn relieved. I thought I'd spend $300 for the airfare. If I hadn't decided to go to Conference this year, I would of totally regretted it... for my 3rd time in a row. I'm hella even more excited to go now! Woohooo!! 6 more days until I finally get on an airplane for the first time and go out of a state other than California, Arizona, and Nevada. But dang, I wanna hit up Disneyworld! But I doubt we will.
GOD IS GREAT!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment