Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still off that high.




I feel like I'm still off that spiritual high ever since Conference. And it's still at it's peak, it ain't going down!

How does it feel? Lemme explain it to you... you know that fuzzy feeling when you hug someone? You feel the LOOOOVE you know? Yeah, I'm being a cheeseball, but that's how it feels! Or kinda like how you feel when something neat happens between you and a crush, like omg he nudged me! BUTTERFLIES! But you know, this isn't that fake kind of love, this is God's love. God's love is so motherfizzling beautiful. If only everyone lived like this everyday.

His love is warming my heart so much I feel like I'm happier than ever and more able to bust out a smile. Yet, I'm still learning to look at the best in people instead of paying attention to their flaws. I'm really working on humbling myself like that, it's very very hard.

God... you're so great!!! You bless everyone, all day, everyday, with your love and forgiving heart. Unconditional love man. =)))

Anyways, went to the mall today with Michelle D., Kristina, Kevin M., Raymond, Andrew, Russell, Matt, Karl, Troy, and Tito. We watched Dark Knight. It was good, but I expected hella more out of it. I think people's bulletins just pumped me up too much, so my expectations were high. I hella needed to pee during the movie, and as I was about to run to go, Kristina blocked me. -___- Talk about PEE BLOCK. hahaha. Then we ate after, then hit up Starbucks, messed around, and then I left. It was cool seeing them since most of them I only talked to online cause of mutual friends and blockles. HAHA.

YFC TOMORROW?!?! Please... =(

No comments: