Saturday, July 26, 2008

How great is our God?

God is REALLY great. He never ceases to amaze me. I've been meaning to blog that finally being on an airplane and traveling long distances, and just looking at Earth and it's great beauty really takes me away. It's amazing how God put this world together, and brought us on it. The mountains, the grass, the trees, the water, they're all so beautiful. Yet, sometimes we don't take the time to appreciate it. People litter, people smoke, people trash this paradise in disguise that God gave us. RECYCLE BEEZIES!! =(

I kinda wanted to share today at CFC-Y, and it was the first meeting I went to in heeella long. A time I felt God's greatness was mosdefinately at Conference. Praisefest. When we had Adoration, I honestly didn't think anything was gonna happen. 'cause during Confirmation, we had monthly Adorations and they'd say God was present, but yeah... I believe in God in all, but I've always had doubts in him actually being present in our room spiritually. But praisefest at conference changed my mind. People began to cry out in his name, in sadness or joy, who knows? I witnessed two girls in front of me faint, I was hella scared. I don't know what happened, but I would like to say they were in the presence of the Lord. =) and someone testified having season the Holy Spirit and the angels. I swear, my heart was up in the high and that was how my faith was truly uplifted.

God, you are great. At times we think we have nothing, but really, we are spoiled. We have your love and that's all we need. =)

No comments: