Wednesday, July 13, 2011

$hopping List

  1. A Haircut. The past 2 haircuts I got last year ended up in asian hairstylists disregarding what I wanted and messing up my hair hella bad. Since those disasters, I went on a haircut strike. Sort of. I grew out my hair mostly with Senior Ball and my cotillion on my mind, but now those are over. But I want to grow out my hair way longer than it is now (which will keep me warm in SF? lol), but after a year of no haircuts, I think the split ends have got to go. And maybe fix the unproportional layers leftover from my last haircut disaster?
  2. Clothes. Okay. I don't know if anyone noticed but I barely bought new clothes this year. I was basically wearing the same stuff I wore junior year but somewhat jumbled up. Not to mention I had horrible senioritis this year so I usually just threw on a hoodie and jeans anyways. The main reason why I didn't buy any clothes was because I was sacrificing shopping money to save up to buy stuff for my cotillion. But now I've gotten used to not shopping so when I actually shop, I get really lazy and give up easily. I needa start stocking up warm clothes and nice jackets for SF tho! Throw some boots and shoes in there too :D
  3. Dorm Stuff. I'm moving out and into my dorm at USF. Exciting, but I haven't really thought about anything I need to buy except bedsheets and how I really want a mini fridge and microwave up in that ish. Oh, and a rice cooker, even though it's not allowed. >=)
  4. MacBook Pro. Is an explanation really necessary? My laptop dies on me almost daily.
Yeah idk I can't think of anything else right now. Note how I've gotten into the habit of wanting to buy things that are more necessary to me, more than having materialistic items just because they're cool. I kinda wish I got a summer job to afford all of this.

No comments: