I had a horribly lazy day today due to the hot weather and constant slow jams that blasted through my iTunes. I did get rid of a bunch of clothes, but I still have more to go through. Tomorrow I really will stay home after my morning dentist appointment (yay clean teeefz!) to continue to get some stuff done.
Went to Eddie's All Star game today. Our side (North Side, wdup!) lost, but it's all good. I'm always really proud to watch him beast during his games. Seeing anyone pursue/fulfill something they're passionate about really inspires me in general. It's the last time I'll be seeing him play football in a really long time. He's going the farthest out of all my friends, =( I really am going to be sad when he leaves, but I'm happy for him that he's going to accomplish great things out in Oregon! Thank you "father"/40 year old mexican football player/hero for being an inspiration to me!
I'm in heavy debate whether I should trim my hair (split ends only) and bangs soon. And if I'm gonna do some crazy/different shizz to it. Ho-hum...
No comments:
Post a Comment