1st attempt: Mikhail. I try to look to see if he's coming while me and June are hiding and he sees me then smiles and waves. -__-
2nd attempt: Aljon. We were going to tie his hands behind his back when he came out, but he comes out holding some big ass mug full of blue gatorade. He would.
3rd attempt: Meera. Mikhail, a BOY, fails at trying to restrain her. Plus her parents were peering at her out their window...
Finally returned Mark his SD card and got to see him, Jay, and Jansen for a little bit. Dropped off June at work then swooped Ashley and Victoria to go ice skating. Me and Ashley have lost contact of each other after sophomore year and we pretty skated around the rink a million times catching up =) missed her! On the way back home, she sees a sketch taco stand on the side of the road in some dark parking lot and it smells good. We go check it out and surprisingly all the workers and customers help us a lot in explaining the menu since it's in spanish. $1 tacos! Dropped off AJ at home, then went to Meera's where we engaged into a game of chubby bunny then watched Hey Arnold on Netflix then part of Princess and the Frog. Dropped Mikhail and June off, and right when I'm almost home, my "MIN oil" light turns on or whatever. Crap. Looks like I may be car-less this weekend.
I really do enjoy having friends from all different cliques instead of being around the same people around the time. I'm not saying I don't like being stuck with the same old, but it's really fun and interesting seeing and experiencing the different perspectives everyone has. I feel like I should tune down on all the going out I do, but then again, I have less than a month before I'll be carless and back on the school grind. Hmm, yeah I should tune down.
No comments:
Post a Comment