It never takes me until Thanksgiving for me to realize what I'm thankful for, but it gives me a day to actually gives me time to put it into words on a blog (unfortunately, hahah).
Thank You Jesus for waking me up each day to breathe a day full of blessings. Some things may definitely come by easy, but I've learned to look at each trial as opportunities to learn and grow stronger. I thank you for my family who has been my support system since the day I came into my mama's womb. I thank you also for all the friends I have, who bring an aura of joy and good times to my life, and pick me up whenever I'm down in the dumps. I am thankful for the friends who have drifted from my life, because they still helped shape my life in some way and I still love them no matter what, and for the new friends that enter my life that I look forward to getting to know more. I am thankful for the education I am being given, and the opportunity to go to such a great school while being in the perfect program for my career. I'm thankful for the food on the table that nourishes my stomach, and the water to quench my thirst. I'm thankful for all the possessions I have, as well as the roof over my head that I must unfortunately say others don't have. Thank You for keeping me strong and helping me learn through my struggles, and keeping me safe day to day.
Okay, I feel like I can write a whole essay, but this is just the quick summary of what I'm thankful for. Enjoy your Thanksgiving y'all; enjoy the presence of those around you and eat your hearts out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment