Yay, my hair looks like it's getting longer! Yesterday was the calmest Thanksgiving I had in my life. Woke up and watched Pleasantville (Paul Walker....) in my sister's room, then ate when my sister's boyfriend got to the house. We watched Disney + home movies of all our cousins when my cousin came over, and I ended up just playing games on my phone for the rest of the night. Every year I'm used to spending Thanksgiving at my cousin's house, having a ton of fun being surrounded by all the cousins and fam, but all my cousins, except one, went to LA, and this year was the first time my sister wasn't here because she's in Florida. Definitely a change... but still thankful for everything nonetheless. And now I will be happily snuggled up warm in my bed while people go bananas for Black Friday. Haven't gone for the past 4 years and yep, I'm proud. Saving that $$$$.
HOLIDAY SEASON STARTS TODAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment