Monday, November 7, 2011

Thousandfold.

What I've come to a realization is that lately I've been leaving my faith to be corked only within myself instead of spreading it like I used to. Sure, I may not be always talking about God outloud with people, but always throughout the day, I talk to God. From the moment I wake up, before I eat, while I'm walking to class, during class, before I sleep, etc. I am not ashamed to acknowledge Him, especially when it comes to eating at the cafeteria around other people. Yeah, I get stares, but what's there to be ashamed of?

I really do believe in the fact that in giving all the thanks you can to Him will always come back to you in the end, whether you realize or not. It somewhat peeves me when people talk about how blessed they are, but cannot even sacrifice at least one hour a week on Sundays to go to mass. Yes, we are all busy, but is God ever busy to provide us with the life He had laid down for us?

I don't know, these are just thoughts lingering in my mind I kinda wanted to draw out, but as the Christmas season nears, it's always good to come back to the reason of all the spirit.

I'm not saying we should be absolutely pure to the max or whatever, but let's just give some acknowledgement to the reason you're breathing right now.

No comments: