Monday, July 28, 2008

What's the rush?

"I can't wait until the day you get a boyfriend Crisann. Like omg it's gonna be soooooo cute I seriously can't wait!"

Those words taunt me everyday. I'm a teenage girl, and I barely know a single girl my age who hasn't, or doesn't, have a boyfriend. I have yet to experience those true "butterflies" or whatever you wanna call em.

I've rejected many guys though, which I'm not proud to say. But I must say, they should of been so stalker-status. o_O

I've had some what we now call, "interests" now and there. But they come and go pretty fast because of my actions, sayings, or I don't know. Lost interests?

Hearing all these love songs, pictures, stories, profiles with dates, MySpace statuses, I can't help but think, when will it be me? (thank you Yasmeen for making a song I can relate to, hahaha)







But I'm in no rush to fall in love. God's love will always do good. =) Besides, it's not like anyone's gonna settle down and get hitched anytime soon! =P



Anyways, Like You'll Never See Me Again by Alicia Keys never fails to hit me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I feel you on this one. It's perfectly fine to put your guards up once in a while, cause I know I do. And there is no rush, love will find you. Don't settle for less cause you are more deserving of greater things. You're young and beautiful and you have your whole life to find that special someone. I love you, keep praying and be happy! <3