Well, today was alright. I'm doing my best not to think about it, at all, but it's just so hard. I'll be getting there.. I refuse to let this weaken me but strengthen me. I just ask for God's strength. Everyday, something adds onto this pain. It's a game I'll always lose.....
Highlights of the day
-Math test, probably got a C on that
-It rained pretty hard today
-Ended up going to Michelle Nguyen's house (thanks) and then to Great Mall with Michelle N., Kristina, Matt, Angelica, Nico, Tristan, Adrian, Karl, and Ashley
-Me and Michelle waited for people to come out of the movie theater and begged for Twilight movie tickets to get a free burrito from Chipotle
-Ended up only getting one ticket, split a burrito
-We just sat at the food court for hella long, drawing pictures, kinda boring
-Finally got to chill with the cousins Alyssa and Nolan
-Alyssa drove me for the first time, we're growing up so fast ;(
-Went to Blockbuster, and saw hella heads. Neal, Randy, Mark Caronogan, Deren, Miles
-Sweetened Iced Tea with a Strawberry pump from Starbucks is pretty good (Thanks Nols)
Thanksgiving tomorrow! =) Yay for food and family time!
Set me free, leave me be.... I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment