Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome to the family.

Just got home from camp about 3 hours ago, it was LEGIT. You guys don't know how excited I've been for this camp since they announced it, because seriously, this is what our cluster needs. Everyone's been saying we're having a "dry season", and I believe that the Holy Spirit flooded over this drought and truly revived us.

Serving God... sometimes I feel like it's what I feel like I'm meant to do in life. Like they said at camp, using what God has given me to give back to him that will not only help him, but the others around me. I stepped up to from being an ADGL at the last camp to a DGL with Mikha this camp, and I was really motivated to do it. I really wanted to show my candidates whatsup about God, how great and how much He loves us, and how he works in some crazy ways to give us a great life.

I liked all the talks, honestly. I stayed interested the whole times.

But WORSHIP man. I love their new technique of teaching songs, it really did get people into it instead of having awkward turtle ones. But before I talk about Saturday night worship, I really wanna talk about the Service Team Empowerment. During free time, the service team gathered in the leader's lounge and prepared ourselves for prayovers. We worshipped our hearts out, and then before we ended off, they asked us to pray over each other. We already in awe with God, and then as we prayed over each other, it was soo crazy. I was crying hella bad, but they weren't even tears of sorrow, it was all tears of joy, I was so overwhelemed, I felt so loved and blessed, it was crazy. All of us we're crying, we felt God's crazy love in all of us. Idk, but that was the 2nd best worship I had (Hillsong concert ftw) but that was the most spiritual one tho.

Saturday night worship was also great. I was in so awe, seeing all the candidates raise their hands up, seeing them surrender their all to Him. Seriously though, I just HELLA want people to see how great God is, that's why I'm always trying to get people to go to YFC and all that. God does crazy things, I'm telling you that, he hella changes your life and changes your perspective on so much... I wish Saturday Night Worship was more longer tho. I liked all the songs, and I also kinda wished we sang Hillsong songs too, but it's all good!

I wasn't that tired as I expected at this camp, which is good, meaning I won't accidently fall asleep during talks haha. Spent a good time writing affirmations, and today was pretty fun. But during the part when the candidates got the letters, I hella teared up because it reminded me of my first camp, and it hella started to make me think too. Not to mention, I can hella feel their emotions in me. Anyways.. The gauntlet ;] Teabags, good stuff. I really feel like I've gotten closer to people during this camp, and I'm glad that our CFC-Y Southcoast family has finally extended out.

I love all of you guys so much... I'm so proud, I really am. You guys have found God and your faith has grown, and I just hope this camp sticks with you. People tend to come and go, but I just really pray everyone's faith continues to grow and never drop down. =) I got you guys!


PS: 5 camp crushes! haha

No comments: