It's raining again! I don't even remember the last time it rained... hella long ago? Actually, the last time I remembered was Trojan Olympics I think.
Yesterday was Halloween. I was a fairy! =) Hella didn't wanna go to 0 period tho. We had to play rugball when it was hella sprinkling! My shirt and hair got all wet, and my hair was curled and I guess it just turned ugly and wavy. Kristina did my make up! Thank you! It felt hella weird having so much makeup on, cause yeah I usually don't wear any except mascara.
Afterschool, went home and chilled a bit. Recurled my hair, and then at 5 I went to Kevin Miranda's house to help him decorate for the party. After, it was me, Kristina, Michelle D., and Catap chillin and talking. Later on, Rowena, Russell, Matt, Vivian, Greg, Mariel, and a whole bunch of others came. We started trick or treating like at 7pm-ish. We hella split up since there was probably 25+ of us! I was hella skipping around though because I felt like a fairy hahaha. I didn't get much candy, but the past years I got hella candy but never ate it all.
It started sprinkling so we like ran back to Kevin's house and ate. Vivian's dress lit on fire because a candle was on the table with food and her skirt was hella high, so when she was getting food the 2 collided and yeah. I couldn't believe it hahaha! But it wasn't her whole skirt, like just a small part. Now there's hole there. Thank God it wasn't big. The donut game was hilarious, donuts hanging from the ceiling and people couldn't use their hands to eat it. Such beasts! I recorded it but I need to fix it cause it's too big for YouTube. Justin + Catap = monsters. "BOX OUT!!!" Hahaha. Later on, it was just chillin but I got pretty irritated when people were throwing around the glowsticks. I was hella tired though, waking up like at 4:30am to get hair ready that eventually messed up, rugball in PE, running around for trick or treating, etc.
Today, woke up at 6:30am to get ready for Camp Training. Got there early, and then yeah. All what I learned today was pretty much a review of what I learned at the last Camp Training. But this time I have a bigger role, I'm down to do it but pretty nervous. Jesus, I just pray you help guide me through this! For lunch, me, Lisa, RIO<33 and Pam went to In-N-Out then went to Lisa's house to eat it. After we played Apples to Apples, funny stuff! HAHAHA! One of them was like hot and pudgy and Lisa put Drew Carrey, LOL.
Me and Michelle were talking about track. There was an announcement on Friday talking about how there's a meeting for track sprinters and hurdlers like on Thursday. I hella need to get back in shape for track, like HELLA. I haven't seriously ran since track in 8th grade. I've ran occasionally just for fun during the summer, but it didn't help. I really should bounce back onto it. I'm pretty excited and happy I'm going to pull through and do track this year, even though I'm gonna be so damn exhausted because my days are already tiring without it. I'm just scared how I'm actually gonna do now, since I'm sure I lost a whole lot of the skill. We'll see how this goes. Anyone wanna go distance jogging this week? I'm down to go, just lemme know when. If not, I'm probably gonna go hella faaaaar in the area around my house. I miss my damn iPod, I don't know where it went. Music is what keeps me going when I'm running. I'd run with my iPhone, but that's risky because someone might jump me for it and it's a bother when anything is in my pocket when I run.
Wow, hahah. So I'm on my sister's computer and the audio works here, and I hella didn't know that Superhuman was like chipmunk version on my blog. Wowwww, hella ugly! Changed now tho.
I can like... never get tired of this song. I can hella relate to it, that's why.
"I see the couples are walking by
Feel like I don't wanna be alone today
So glad no one can see what I hide deep inside
How it feels to be the girl who never gets the right guy
Tell me why, when there's so much I got to give
I wake up reaching out in the night
Ready to hold him tight til I realize
There's nobody there...
When will it be me?
When will I be the one somebody's dreaming of?
When's it gonna be?
When will I find my heart lying inside the arms
that never let me go?
I'd really like to know... when will it be me?"
1. No need to be so damn loud all the time!
2. I'm glad we've become close again, you're someone I can actually vent to and not worry so much.
3. You don't know how much it hurts and kills me to be around you now, it just hurts pretty bad right now that I can almost cry being next to you... I've already shed some tears. Things are just different now.
4. How are you doing with "things"? I haven't really asked you about it lately, but I should.
5. I don't like how you're so judgemental of people =/ You're too busy looking at their flaws, quit complaining.
6. Let's go running ^________^
7. I must admit, I do get hella jealous of you.
8. I really wish we can get closer but it's kinda hard because it seems like you're not putting any effort into it so maybe I should give up.
9. Not againnnnnnnn.. =)
Sometimes I wonder if I should just let you go. People tell me not to, but if I was in the other position, I wouldn't like that so I don't even wanna do that sht. I don't know, it's just so hard. I guess all I have to do now is hope for the best, well I don't know. I actually don't wanna have any hope, I had high hopes and look where it got me. These burning emotions that just make me wanna cry rivers...
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw i hella like your costume :) you look cute!
hey if you start training for track, hit me up ill come with. xc is ending and im gonna get all lazy.
miss you!
Post a Comment