Sunday, November 30, 2008

End of Thanksgiving break.

Kinda had a long day today, woke up at 9am and then James picked me, Gian, and Mikha up then we headed to Matt's house. His dog came out and looked like he was about to viciously attack me, Mikha, and Gian but then it ran up to us halfway then went back inside lmao. We went running around Cataldi Park. I got sidetracked on the first lap trying to make a new On the Go List for my iPhone, so yeah, hahah. 2nd lap I was alright. Freakin James cut through a huge part of the lap when me and Matt were up front, and then we raced each other to James. I almost beat him! Rawr. Walked back to his house, then we left for Lucky's. We bought ice cream and drinks, then we went to my house to eat some lasagna. We parted ways, got ready, then did homework. Gian left me! But it's okay, they came back to get me. Went to Guitar Center, but me James and Mikha got bored so we went outside then walked to Taco Bell. The crosswalks were too far so we just jaywalked. "GO BIG OR GO HOME!" Hahahah, kinda scary. Barnes and Noble, then Black and Brown. Pretty legit store. Too bad I'm broke =( Went to Matt's house again, and we worked on "stuff". 7pm mass, then Tito Edwin's house. WE WERE SOOOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY DURING MASS, my stomach was grumbling hella loud and Mikha was laughing. Now I just got home.

Homework is a killjoy. Why do teachers have to assign so much freakin' homework during Thanksgiving break? =( Gives us less time to be thankful for our family and friends, but this Thanksgiving weekend has been fun. I saw my best buddies from YFC almost everyday and had some good ass laughs and chill times. I feel like some friendships have grown, but my joy is being cut off with a damn chemistry packet and spanish project to do.


Soooo, it's either I give up completely or keep going.. Last time, I said I was going to give up, but I ended up going on still, but it kinda led to something that was good for a bit. So, I guess I'm not gonna give up quite yet. We'll see..

No comments: