Haven't blogged for a while, was out without a computer with internet for a few days and had to use iPhone, which usually crashes in the middle of me blogging. =P
CAMPPPPPPPP! One more week, I'm HELLA excited now. Just got home from YFC + In N Out. YFC wasn't really a YFC meeting, but it was more of a sharing meeting + social. Since we played games. I wanted to Worship, but we didn't. =/ It's okay though, it was fun today though! It got me hyped up for camp, and pretty sure everyone else.
And omg, so I gave Matt our Homecoming pictures today and I put our big picture in a frame since I owe him like 20 bucks, cause he paid for the pictures + food for me at Denny's. People put it on top of the piano like it was a house, and put it everywhere so like during the meeting, when people were up there talking, you'd see it! I didn't want people to see it cause my face is bleghhhhh and I don't like it. It was kinda funny, but yeah, I just didn't want people to see my ugly face. -_-
Before that was Sen Dai with Michelle Nguyen, Catap, Russell, Matt, and the "unexpected" and "surprise" guest Karl. Hahaha, it was pretty funny. Some laughs here and there.
Today was like the first day I woke up tired. Probably because I woke up to do homework at 4am because I was too tired to do it the night before, from the Volleyball game.
SPEAKING OF THE VOLLEYBALL GAME, that sheeezy was hella fun. Doing the wave, cheering, and all that. Box out, #7, Disturbia, etc. Pretty funny when Wilcox started smacking the balls for warm ups and a little kid ran into the court and we were like =O and we boo'd them and pointed at them, then their coach got hella pissed at us. Act like this is your school! Home sporting games are always fun anyways, because you have people always making funny comments about what's going on. =P
I need to get a physical for track, asap. My mom scheduled one, but for December 3rd. SOOOOO FAR WAY! I need it nowwwwwwww.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment