Today, I am thankful for a lot of things. I am thankful for God, because he keeps me strong and has me happier than ever, and for He has blessed me for the greatest thing of all.... LIFE. Without life, I would not be sitting here in front of this computer, very cold, typing this blog out. I'm thankful for my family, always providing me with support and love even if I don't act like the greatest sister/daughter. My parents, who I push away a lot when all they want to do is push me for what's the best. My sisters, who can always make me laugh and are my 2nd mothers. My friends, who never cease to make me smile, and who I share hella memories with, and have shaped me to be the person I am today. My CFC-Y family, they have made my faith grow freakin' crazy, and my relationship with God would not be so great if it wasn't for them. I'm thankful for the clothes I have on my back, which is why I'm not going Black Friday shopping for the 2nd or 3rd year in a row.... ;) Sike. Not going because no tengo dinero and my sisters are both working, and my mom can't stand it. Hahah.
Morning started off with discovering I fell asleep while texting and on AIM on phone. It's cool having IMs to wake up to I guess. People IMed me last night but I never answered cause I fell asleep, whoops. Troy rickrolled me, probably 7th time I fell for it. AND LOL, I watched the Thanksgiving parade and then there was a Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends or whatever float with a "surprise guest". Guess who the freakin' guest was? RICK LOL Ohhhhhh shtttttt. The man of my nightmares, lmao. Sent out 100+ texts today, and I got hellaaaaaaaaa texts saying Happy Thanksgiving, etc. It was nonstop, but I liked it. Hella love flowin around or what? :)
Today was fun, cousin's house! Relatives from LA came down too. GOOODFOOOOD. DELICIOUS turkey, filipino spaghetti, shrimp, bunch of filipino food, apple pie, ice cream, etc. All the cousins finally together! We took pictures for our parents' Christmas present, then played the category game with cards. HELLA FUNNY STUFFF. Then Catch Phrase, always fun! We watched Stay Alive, 3rd time I watched it but it refreshed me on what happened. I think it's one of the best scary movies I've watched, but now I'm getting iffy about it hahah. Got tired after that, then just chilled. Now home I am.
Have fun everyone tomorrow =( Good luck with the mobs, I've experienced some stupid ass stuff on Black Friday hahahaha. I guess tomorrow I'll work on my Chemistry Packet and Spanish project -_________- Anyone down to chill tho?! I don't wanna waste a Friday =/
--
Day 3 = still can't get it off my mind.. still weighing me down a bit too. Getting there...
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment