One class today, ended at 10:20am. Fat nap. Muni/Bart back home with Russell and his 2 friends. Surprised mom. Falafels. LIP PIERCING. Moochelle's. Safeway. Q-Cup.
A nice visit indeed, it was good seeing some of my friends and catching up. I'm going back today tho because I have homework I should be working on, and the thought that I have to leave home again makes me kinda sad. This is why I should limit myself on visits.
But, I am indeed a happy camper with my new piercing :D I've been wanting it for a while hehe. When the guy marked where he was going to pierce me then told me to smile, he was like, "Hella cute." Uhh, I guess, hardcore dude... haha. I was expecting way more pain but it hurt less than getting an immunization shot! I didn't even tell my parents but they haven't seen it yet... I think I'm just gonna show it so I don't have to hide it. =X

No comments:
Post a Comment