Wednesday, August 10, 2011

$$$$

What a day. I literally shopped the whole day and now I have sore calves from walking all over the place.

At first, my morning started terribly. I ended up crying because I found out Citibank had been trying to process with UCSF instead of USF and they told me I had to start my loan ALL over (shizz takes weeks...) and my tuition is due Friday. That means my classes would be dropped but figured out a solution thanks to money my sister left behind from a settlement. THANKS SIS, AND OF COURSE, JESUS. <3

Anyhow, after the situation was solved, I headed out to SF with my sister to go shopping for some clothes for school. Mr. AJ Velasco met up with us and came with us since he was on his like 3 hour break at FIDM. Pretty darn good weather. Ate a hella good poke tuna bowl for lunch, then went home and took my mom to the bank to solve that tuition problem, went to Valley Fair, Santana Row, then Target.

Today, I picked up...
  • 1 top from Zara
  • 4 tops from Forever 21 (3 long sleeves, 1 short)
  • 2 scarves from Forever 21
  • 1 set of earrings from Forever 21 (I just wanted the pearls because I lost mine =/)
  • 2 scarves from H&M
  • 2 lipsticks from Urban Decay (thanks mum<3)
  • 1 All-in-One Printer (yay it's free thanks to Apple's rebates!)
  • 1 pair of jeans from Urban Outfitters (that I finna taper tomorrow)
Courtesy of my sister for my early birthday present and gift cards, heh. I think at this point I'm alright for my clothes in SF, I think I could use more jackets/sweaters tho. I wanna go thrifting for those but wish me luck on that, hahah.

At Target, I bought all my necessities and school supplies. At that point I was really stressed and really started to see how much we need to cherish money. Because I spent a crapload of money.. But I still believe money doesn't equal happiness, idk at this point I'm too tired to explain. I'M ALMOST READY TO MOVE IN!!

All in all, I'm broke as FUUHHH now. No more spending, I think. Time to work on a budget for the small amount of money I have left.

No comments: