- Here I go again with my "trust no one" attitude with talking to anyone about anything.
- Thank you Eddie Carrillo for helping a sistah out.
- Bro, I'm really worried for you. Please fight it off now. I really have no idea what I can do... but if there's anything you need, I'm here.
- Fight evil with kindness.
- Tuition due date is today. Pleeeeeeeeeease I hope Citibank sent a notification to USF or else they're going to drop my classes, and I just might cry if I lose them because my schedule is perfect for me. Stressing me out hellerrr bad.
- Dude, nothing makes me feel more "forever alone" when your besties are all talking to someone/is taken. Of course, I trust in God's plan.
- Super. Big. Sigh. I feel like you're permanently stuck in my history. I can't erase you from my mind as much as I try. You have definitely scarred me and I can't seem to shake it off, even though everything happened a while back now.
- I see so many great things about you, but I really wish you didn't put yourself down so much. You're greater than you think.
- I hella effing miss my sister. 3 more months until we are reunited once again...
- "Go with the flow."
- After messing around on Photoshop editing pictures, I realized I'm gonna really miss making stuff for my class like the flyers and stuff. Bahhhhhh.
- I don't want to feel this way. But I can't fight it off. Like always.
- I now have a headache because I feel like I really need to pull myself together.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Rambalaya #1
rambalaya (n) - my word for a mixture of different rambles, just like jambalaya, which is a dish which consists of a mixture of many different ingredients
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment