Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December

It's December already! 2008 has surely gone by fast.

Right now, I'm hella tired because I only got 4 hours of sleep. James wanted to show me something funny on the webcam last night, which lead into a YFC Webcam Party consisting of me, James, Mikha, Patris, Matt, Jeffrey, and Jerremy. Rusesll was there for a little but he didn't even have a webcam haha. It was pretty funny and fun. We went from like probably 7pm to 1am. I was doing my Spanish project at the same time, luckily I finished.

Hopefully I'll make it through today... but ugh, 0 period is soooo damn cold.

-------------

EDIT:

So it wasn't THAT cold today. I presented in Spanish today, ugh. I didn't know she was grading us on pronounciation because she said she wasn't so I hella winged it. I have a feeling I got a bad score, but everyone liked my colorful poster. Stayed up until 1am finishing that crap, and did it before school today too. -___- I slept and knocked out during World History when Ms. Bielski was lecturing us about India, then during SSR because we had a sub, and then in 6th period in front of a computer at the Computer Lab. I was heeeeeella tired, you don't even know. I just took like a 2 hour nap, but it's not even enough, I'm still sleepy. Thankfully I have no homework to do that's due tomorrow, but I should work on my packet. I think I'll go take another nap... Finally getting my physical tomorrow, so I can start conditioning for track. Yay? =P

It's driving me nuts. If I speak up, will it change anything? People say there's nothing to lose, but actually, it's a friendship on the line. Nope, not now... idk, my mind changes a lot. I doubt they don't know ANYTHING at all tho, they probably already know.

No comments: