Tuesday, March 31, 2009

After having being placed in this beautiful place you call Earth for 15 years, I've began to think about the person I am today. I've grown from the girl who used to be too shy to shake peoples' hands and say "Peace be with you." at the church, to a girl who wants to shake every person's hand, in hopes of creating new friendships and bring smiles to others. I used to sit around, whine about things not going my way, but I've learned to get up and take what changes I want into action. My faith and beliefs with God has skyrocketed, and my life would be totally different if that didn't happen. I torture myself by depriving myself of sleep and struggle to stay awake at school everyday. I like to listen to the kind of music with the kinda mood where you can just lay under a tree and watch the world pass you by. I oftenly am too lazy and tired to care what I'm wearing and what you think, as long as I'm comfortable. I'd rather dress warm/comfortably than look nice any day. I know my rights from wrong, and I'm not afraid to express it. I feel like I have so many things to smile about when I'm walking or sitting around, so don't think I'm weird if I get all happy and smile-y at random times (= Laughter is one of my most favorite things in the whole entire world. I believe I'm good at multitasking and getting work done fast. I have yet to find my talent, and I know I'm not a great singer/dancer, but I don't care whatchuu think! Addicted to texting/phonecalls, and I prefer hot weather over freezing. I wear "Jesus Slippers" and don't care what you think about those either. Typical outfit? I usually just throw on a pair of jeans, random shirt, and a cardigan. Gotta admit, I get irritated easily. I dislike my skin, I have too many scars from eczema or falling =( I've gone through so many hobbies/sports/obsessions, and I have so many things I want to do in life but have yet to make it happen.

But damn, to make it simple, my name is Crisann and I'm HELLA blessed.

No comments: