Saturday, March 28, 2009

Trojan Olympics

To me what was supposed to be a fun Spirit Week was more like a Hell Week to me, but now it's over and I probably have a million pounds of pressure, stress, and work off my chest. =)

Yesterday was a stressful day indeed, I woke up at 7am instead of 5:30am, having to miss 0 period. Trying to find decorations that seemed lost, making last minute adjustments/decorations, then having to attend/help at both rallies which was exhausting. Then came the balloon arch where we were faced with the trouble with a stingy small helium tank -_- Afterschool, decorations. This is where all my plans and everything had to come together. I must admit, I did get really irritated with a million people yelling my name and asking me different questions all at the same time. We finished fast, and it looked really nice, so it was all good.

Went home, got ready, got dropped off. Team meeting, pumped it upppp! Then it was the real deal, it seemed really unreal though, like I seriously couldn't believe the big day already came. As a class officer, seeing your class come together and just cheer is one of the reasons why our hearts get so big and why we do what we do =) We did our dance, and for the first time, I didn't forget any moves and I didn't even get to practice that day -_- I do have a feeling I went too fast at some points in time though. Games were intense, some just wanted to make you smack yourself though like grr. 3-Legged Race! Me and Jessica started hecka good but gah, blahblahblah, and Courtney and Guadalupe almost caught up but it's okay. Tug-o-War, killed by Seniors, at least we got to kill the freshmen. Pyramid, yay! I got confused when everyone started yelling during it though, haha wtf.

But all in all, we got 1st in Spirit, Pyramid, and Decorations! Good job everyone (= 2nd place overall, because Seniors/Juniors tied for first. We were all talking about if we won some of our games against them last night, the outcome of winners would of been different, but whatever, we'd rather have 2nd than drop down to 3rd. The winners truly deserved it.

I'm glad to have met so many new people and get closer to new and old faces. The laughter and fun we had at "Q-Cup" was so priceless, and I'll always remember it. Maybe I'll miss those (not), and I apologize for the times I have to b*tch because no one would listen up ^_^ But yeahh, I really love my class :D Celebration with them always at Denny's, like always. Oh, and Happy 16th Birthday Kevin Miranda.


1st place decorations! (=


and first place pyramid! Woo!



You're a sweettalker =X

No comments: