It's been raining so much this whole day! But, I really don't care -- we need it. I'd rather get soaked from the rain than be in this drought we're in right now. Praise the Lord.
Practically spent my whole day at school. For food break, walked with everyone's favorite white boy to Nob Hill & Little Caesars. Ate pizza at the table with partycityboy, bigbooty, and whiteboy. Good talks. Had to change, but bathrooms were changed! So I had to change out of my jeans and into shorts like right under that overhang. FUN. -_- hahaha. "If you turn around I'm going to shoot you in the face!" Had some good laughs. Practice was good, I'm excited. I was hecka like jumping and dancing around in joy. :D
Regardless of the rain (I don't think I've ever seen it rain this hard), my week has been REALLY good. These past 2 days, I've been in a really good mood. That kinda mood where you just feel jumpy, and just want to smile at everyone you see even though you don't know them. The happiness in your heart that when you hug people, you just want them to feel the joy you feel in your heart. Let's just say... I'm a really happy little girl right now. =)
But in the end, after smiling, I begin to think.. something feels missing. Just when you thought you're done with the puzzle, you realize you're missing a piece.
PS: Shoutout to Angelica & Trevor. Love you guys! You guys made my day.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment