Wednesday, March 18, 2009

fin

CAHSEE is ovahhhh! The math part was sooo easy, you can truly say it was an insult to our intelligence but I think if it was harder not that many people would pass it anyways. I like being able to skip classes and just hanging out (= Oh, and sitting in front of Kristina, sticking my fingers under the barrier, and having her color my fingers with a pencil -_- Back to 0 period as well.

They gave out referrals in front of our whole class of 600+ people to people who didn't go to class after 6 minutes of getting their pass. It was funny because everyone was applauding and cheering, wtg Kevin lmao. Crazyyy, in 2 years, we'll be cheering cause we're gonna be graduating though! So far though -_-

9 more days until Trojan Olympics. Oh shizzz, already?!

Getting really stressed out just with the thoughts of having to get so much done in so little time, but it's always worth the fun when everything is done and you look back on the hardwork. But, with all the blessings I have in life, I always find a way to smile, laugh, and just have fun. Praise God :D

Hi Mariel ;D I wonder if you'll ever read this. Just wanted to tell you you've truly put smiles on my face and laughter.. into my mouth? Uhh, I don't know, hahaha! Having 4 classes in a row with you is awesomee.

I think for the first time this year... I'm going to have a Friday night where I'm going to stay home. SAVE ME?!

*check the pb


Haha, out of all the little fishies you can pick, I doubt it'll ever be meee.

No comments: