Today was another one of those days, just feeling the need to rejoice and smile. Smile and laughs everywhere. I don't know, but soon I just started feeling really overwhelmed and stress. Probably because the Spring Dance is on Friday, and we're behind on getting things done, crunch time. This is pretty much expected, but just sometimes, there's a point where it's just too much.
I really love helping people out, no doubt, whether it be emotionally or physically. But sometimes... it's really bad timing when everyone comes to me in stressful times. Some people don't even let me ask them what's wrong or ask if they can vent to me. Some people are just dumping their emotions onto me, and I'm already here trying to juggle all this work for Spring Dance, Trojan Olympics, and school. Some people are busy complaining about things to me when I've had enough of it, and responsibilities being spilled on me that really shouldn't have to deal with me. I feel like I haven't even had time to handle my own emotions. I'm really, trying not to sound selfish, but I haven't had a whole day to enjoy and relax for myself ever since March rolled in. Some people are even throwing b*tchfits at me for stuff that isn't even my fault. Please, I really need a break. I'm really tired.
It's already hard enough trying to handle the workload because an officer is sick, and another has super strict parents. I don't have a problem with that, I truly understand their situations, but it sometimes, it really gets difficult. I said in the past this will be worth it, but I guess with March being halfway down, I'm at my breaking point.
It's just one of those days when I just want to walk along the shores of the beach alone, with my feet feeling the calm waters, and my eyes being laid on that beautiful horizon with those whiffs of fresh air, just being able to get away from it all.
Although the workload is giving heavy and taking a toll on me, I know forsure God has my back.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment