So Crisann! What do you have coming up this week?
-Debate in Leadership tomorrow, ahhh!
-an Algebra II test I might actually fail this time
-no more Spring Dance business! (but I want those pictures to come in!)
-Trojan Olympics crackdown -- IT'S IN 2 WEEKS.
-CAHSEE! I really and highly doubt I'm going to fail
-PE Unit is changing to Rugball on M, W, F, and Weights on T, T (=
-No YFC on Friday = empty Friday night
-KFC Training for San Jose & U-Nite on Saturday
Jampacked week again, but it shouldn't be as bad. The only thing I'm concerned about is my Debate, grr. I'm not all that great with public speaking. But funny, most of the stuff up there will be all done with after Wednesday (=
Keep in touchhhh. I had a good weekend, and you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment