My blogs need to be cut down to be shorter!
Day 1 of CAHSEE today, had to wait in the longgg line today, dang didn't know there were THAT many sophomores o_0 and fate placed me and Kristina to be sitting in front of each other, ahah we left after finishing part 1 at the same time as planned. I wrote on my booklet upside down asking if she was done and shoved it past the barrier so she can write back. =P
Part 2 of the English part? I almost fell asleep from reading all those stories -_-
The rest of my day, what can I say? I love it when things get really productive and fun at the same time.
Randomactsofkindness♥
Oh, and I have a plannnnnn, yes I doooo, we'll see how it goes (=
&it's all because of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment