Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homecoming '08

October 18, 2008. My 2nd Homecoming dance, and there's 2 more to go. The night has been anticipated for a looong time, and it was finally today. I didn't like my hair, but it was whatevs. I went to Michelle Nguyen's house after I got ready and we chilled, and got to Kevin Miranda's house first. Not after long, everyone else who were invited came. We took pictures and ate, it was cutesy. "You look nice today!" Matt's so cute, hahaha. After pictures, we headed over to MHS in Kevin's mom's car, the twins' car, and Justin's. We were first in line to get in, for coat check, and we were first to take pictures. Good thing, because the picture line ended up getting hellaaaaa long that it reached going back inside the gym where the dance was. I hope my picture with Matt doesn't look bad =(!

After pictures, dance dance danceeeee! The music was pretty whack though, since they had to play songs we wouldn't freak to since we were freaking too much at the beginning of the dance. It was sooo hot too! At one point, the guys trapped all the girls in a circle and we were like all suffocating. Hahaha, it was gross. They played a bunch of slowdance songs too, Suffocate, One Wish, and I don't remember the rest. I liked slowdancing with Matt though, so sweet! Hahaha. "Wanna dance?" And he'd be singing while I'd be smiling/laughing at it, or we'd play "bumpercars" with people. I ditched him like 3 times during the dance to go help with situations (Vivian's lip bleeding, Cecilia's mom, and bathroom). But we got even ;]

Overall, the dance was pretty fun if you just scratched out the music. As Vivian and I agree, last year was better musicwise, but this year was better datewise. Everyone had dates that didn't make them feel awkward this year, unlike last. Hahaha.

Thank you Matthew Ganan for being a great, sweet date! =) Made my night.




No comments: