Tuesday, October 28, 2008

sleep on it

I'm pretty tired today. I woke up at 4:30pm to study and finish homework, since yesterday I decided to make the stupidest move and rest on my bed after I got home from TGI Friday's because of my dad's birthday. I had some yummy Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta and a banana sundae after, it was gooood. And yeah, whenever I rest on my bed, I get hella sleepy. So that was a bad idea, I fell asleep and didn't get to study/do my homework.

Today in Rugball was funny again, hahaha. I like my new team, even though it's the same people except one guy =P Math = test, it was okay. Spanish was boring, we played this game and I didn't really pay attention. Chemistry, ALWAYS boring. All we do is take notes. World History = test, easy except the last question. Leadership = free food but it wasn't good. Me and Michelle D. finally updated each other about guys, gosh, finally. -_- Hahah, we don't really open up around other people, just 1 on 1. 6th period, we started watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or whatever it's called. I like it sooo far.

Afterschool, went to Walmart and bought some snacks to bring to school.

My eyes are very tired right now, I think I'm gonna sleep early tonight.

Staying at Q-Cup until 8pm for fundraiser tomorrow, GO! And support =) Please! Also, Spurs vs. Suns tomorrow. Sorry Matt, Suns are gonna go down like they've been doing for the past 2 years. Thanks Rio for reminding me about Hornets vs. Warriors also! I think this year I'm gonna root for Spurs, Hornets, Celtics, and on occasion, Warriors. Just cause they got some cuties. =) hahaha

I'M EXCITED FOR YFC CAMP! Go! =) November 14-16, this is going to be the sheeeeeeezy of the year everyone's gonna be talking about after. Don't miss out! Ask for more details.

No comments: