This week = Spirit Week. I love seeing the spirit around school, it's fun. Also, the Homecoming decorations each class has been doing actually does make me feel like it's Homecoming week. Finally, seeing some overall school spirit being raised. Class spirit too, but the other classes need to stop beasting on us. Hopefully we can prove them wrong....
Today was Stoplight Day. I don't have anything green I like to wear so I just wore all 3 colors. Red earrings, yellow sweater, and green shirt under. My main color was yellow, so everyone was like "YOU'RE TALKING TO SOMEONE?!". I had to explain countless times I was just wearing all the colors.
First day playing Rugball today. Favorite unit! <3 On my team, it's these 2 asian guys, Vinny, Sanicris, and Kristina. Sometimes I'm wide open and the guys choose not to pass it to me because they think I can't catch it. Our team got pwned though, like 22-6. And I was the one who made all 6 points! I caught one in, and then ran the other one in, 2+4. I think I wanna count how many points I make throughout this 6 weeks, goal is 50. =) But dude, it's hella tiring! And it's annoying because I feel like I'm the only one on my team that's actually trying. Oh well, as long as I have fun and get a workout from it, but I'm kinda sore now.
Afterschool, worked on stuff in Ms. Ngo's room. Then waited with Rhodan & Courtney for their rides, then walked to Juice City by myself since I had like an hour to kill before PTH Volleyball game. Bought a drink, and did my homework. Jonathan saw me, so we talked a bit. Nice talking to him after hezza long and everything that's been happening. Michelle Nguyen came, then we talked, then to June. At like 6, we walked back to school and watched the end of the JV game, I assume they lost. Varsity game was about to start, but I had to go to Party City with my sister. Bought some stuff for tomorrow while I was there.
2 more days until Homecoming Rally/Carnival Game! =) Then, 3 days until Homecoming dance! Yaaay, I'm excited!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment