Thursday, October 23, 2008

Naps!

Wooo, I just woke up from like, a 3 hour nap. I feel totally energized, feels goood.

Haha, I dunno why, but I felt awfully cheerful today. Dude, my leg muscles are like, disfunctioning. -_- Today in 0 period, my hamstring is all good but then my vein in my calf was being weird. Kristina said it was showing, and I don't even know how to explain how it felt, but it was WEIRD. It felt like a string being pulled and ready to snap, but it wasn't painful. It also had this warm sensation, and it didn't feel like a muscle, it felt like a vein. UHH yeah, anyways. I FINALLY SCORED IN RUGBALL TODAY! Like after I've been disabled to play because of my hamstring. They checked the ball and I like rushed halfway across the field. Some guy on the other team was about to tag me, like seriously, I was ready to stop because I knew he was gonna tag me because he was in my way, but he waas a noob so I dodged him and scored. WOOO! Hahaha.

The rest of the day, I was pretty productive. I barely have any homework today except to study for spanish grammar quiz tomorrow and S.A. for world history. Scheduled Applebee's fundraiser during Leadership after being put on hold for the longest time -____- Ate cake in Cummins' room afterschool, it kinda made me feel sick.

Tomorrow is Friday, yaaay. A week since the most ugliest day for Leadership and the football game. Time passes by fast. YFC tomorrow, yayayayay. I'm so excited for camp! GO TO YFC CAMP GUYS! It's been 19 months since the last one, so you never know when is your next chance to go! =)

No comments: