Today is October 5. Happy Anniversary to my parents, and it's been 8 years since my grandpa (dad's side) died.
I was in 2nd grade when it happened. I remember coming out of class and my mom picked me up. My mom never picks me up, only when there's emergencies because she works. I come into the car, and ask my mom why she's the one picking me up. "Lolo died." My heart literally stopped, and my soul exhilarated out of my body for a moment in shock. This was obviously unexpected. However, honestly, I wasn't close to my grandpa. I was hella shy back then, and I was too afraid to even hug my own grandpa. I don't even know why, I think I was scared of old people. I didn't cry. I remember when my mom broke the news to my sisters they cried. I felt guilty. I remember after, we went to my cousin's house where he was living. Just seeing him and his hospital bed he slept in not there anymore made the house feel so empty. This death even caused some drama in my family in where he doesn't even have a freakin' tombstone =/, and man. I don't know. But rest in peace, I love you Lolo Saturnino Lizardo, 10/5/00.
Happy Anniversary to my parents. I remember when I was small, I had to painfully watch them argue almost every day. It sucked. My mom wanted a divorce, I swear, they were so close to. My sisters even wanted my mom to. But me, being a little child, not understanding anything, refused to let my mom do so. I guess you can say I was the reason, and my sisters too (when they weren't mad at my dad) my parents are still together. They've been through a lot on their own, and together, and it makes me happy. I'm thankful for my parents, and my sisters bought them knives as a present because most of the knives in our house have disappeared. 0_o
Yesterday was Rozelle's debut, it was fun. Good food, coolkids at my table, and then dancing after. I got tired and started to not feel good at the end though. Talked to Michelle D. on the phone when I got home though. I'd be sleeping right now, but I have to sleep in my sister's room and I can't find the sleeping bag. Ugh. I think I might have to sleep straightup on the floor. k, I'm out.
The more they ask, the more I yearn.
---------------------
EDIT: So last night I ended up sleeping on my sister's floor after finding her sleeping bag. I was COLD. Very cold. But whateverrr. I woke up and my hair was a super mess, I laughed at myself. I looked like a cavewoman or something hahaha. My eyes were so tired. Actually, I'm still hella tired. I didn't get to sleep in yet again, and I haven't been taking naps. Plus, I'm still sick, kindof. I just have a stuffy nose and I sound different still. Party today, lots of food. All my cousins came, finally! Funny stuff, except Alyssa's dog kept barfing everywhere. My little cousin I haven't seen in awhile came, and he's freaking tall now and has a mustache LOL. He's in Boy Scouts too so he came all dressed up so my cousins and I were hella laughing. And he's only in 5th grade! My aunt's reaction when she saw him was hilarious.. "Ohhh... John Wayne!!!! ........... You're a boy scout now....!" and then my other aunt asked him, "Are you smarter than a grade 5?" instead of 5th grade. Ohhhh, filipino aunts are hilarious. I got so tired during the party though, while all my cousins and sisters went to Best Buy and Petsmart, I decided to stay back and sleep on my floor. I was exhausted. I had to wake up because my sister bought me ice cream on a cone from Rite-Aid and it was gonna melt if I didn't eat it -__- Spent the rest of the day doing my homework, eating, and what not.
Here comes another week of schooool.... so tired.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment