Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chillout!

I think I did bad on my weight training test today. I memorized where the muscles and stuff were, but I hella BSed the part where we had to list exercises for the specific muscles. Oops.'

Today a lot of people were getting irritated of each other. Honestly, I was getting sick of hearing all the shittalking, gossip, and complaints. I'm totally (almost) out of that phase, thank gosh. I've been learning how to let go of annoyances and such.

Chilled with Jennifer and Michelle afterschool today. Good talks and laughs. Then alone with Jennifer to plan stuff out, love her! I had to take the bus home because my mom was waiting on my uncle. I thought my mom wasn't gonna be home so I was talking hella loud on the phone when I opened the door, and my aunt and mom were sitting there when I walked in. Hella awkward. Hahaha, then I needed paper and I totally forgot my uncle and aunt were staying in my parents room so I like barged in there and said oh crap when I saw my uncle sleeping and remembered. Whoopsies =X

I was tired so I laid on my floor "resting my eyes". Matt came by with his and Russell's guest pass. His fatha wanted to meet me, I'm like scared of all my friends' parents to be honest lol. He explained the stuff he had, and gave me pile of money from Russell. Thanks Russell. Russell's ID copy makes him look black, it makes me crack up. And after Matt left, I was filling stuff out and noticed he forgot to have his dad sign it. Called him, his dad didn't wanna bring him back, so I have to forge it. Oh goody.

After, me and Rio worked on our Leadership assignment together. I have a C in that class because I got a 15/25 on an assignment. I wasn't "detailed" enough. =_=

Hmm yeah, I'm still sick. Being sick makes me so tired and I can't breathe, and I dislike having to blow my nose then everyone looks at you like you're some kind of freak of nature.

I think I'll sleep soon... doubt it. We'll see.

No comments: