Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Please,

I just want a day to stay home and sleep the whole motherfreaking day. For this whole week, I've been at school and my eyes are literally thirsting for sleep. You know how your eyes feel like when you just woke up? My eyes feel like that all day. It's horrible. And on top of that, I'm sick. Okay, not exactly sick no more, just a little cough and stuffy nose. But seriously, if I didn't have to work on the YFC meeting with Jennifer afterschool these next few days, I'd stay home and sleep. I really need it. I haven't gotten to sleep in these past few days AND weekends.

Back to homework, I need to fix my essay because I messed up and wrote about the wrong thing.

TO DO:
-Math homework
-Work on Element Project
-Primary Source
-Essay
-Photo Project

hella stuffffffff =/

No comments: