Thank you God so much for last night. My heart has been wanting to lead a meeting for so long at YFC. I never knew what to lead about though, or when it'd be the right time, or with who. I prayed about it, I really did. This meeting would mean a lot to me -- the last time I lead was like 2 years ago and that was the only time I lead. After going to Conference this year, my want to lead a meeting continue to gain. After awhile, I decided I wanted to lead with Jennifer, and we weren't even close at that moment. But God, thank you. I feel like this friendship will be stronger than what it was before. My topic was decided on Value. It's been an issue I have myself, and an issue many of my friends have that has been bothering me.
Like.. I said it at the meeting but lately a lot of people have been gossipping about others. I used to be in that phase, badly, but I learned at Conference. Yup. I really believe I'm on the path of being humble, slowly, babysteps. And it really angered me what these people were doing, because a lot is happening right now. Deaths. Emergency rooms. Cancers. Sicknesses. Don't take ANYTHING for granted, seriously, because it can be gone in a flash.
I hope everyone enjoyed this meeting. It made me really happy that people talked about how what they learned at the meeting affected them during worship, and seeing a bunch of updated blogs on my Friends list here being about value. I really wanted to lead this meeting to get this message out there, and success. =) I actually don't think I forgot to say anything this time around also.
Omg, worship. I thought we were hella disorganized because we were gonna do a spirit lead worship but then it was so hard to find the lyrics in that messy pile of transparencies. BTW, thanks a bunch James for buying the lightbulb and sharpies! In the end, worship was LEGIT. Everyone was acting a fool for God and going crazy. This meeting + worship ended up being way more better than I thought. Thank you for everyone who came out, and keep coming back! Love ya.
Also, thanks for the affirmations! They made me smile. I didn't have time to write mine so I'm doing it over MySpace. I'm writing big ass paragraphs and I need a break, hence me blogging. I'll finish later tho! But see guys, these affirmations make us realize what values others see in us and they make us happy. I challenge you guys to like tell people verbally what you love about them. At least 1-2 people a day, yeah? =)
BTW: I'm hella sorry again Jonathan. What I did not only burdened you, but it has been also burdening me. You don't know how much guilt I went through. But I'm really glad things are all cleared up now. I got some weight off my shoulders now..
Anyways, party today? I got hella hw though, so let me take note
-Spanish: 2 pages of workbook
-World History: Outline 4-2
-English: Turn in video project, do vocab, study video terms
Remember guys.. thank God you're alive everyday.
Thank God I'm Alive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment