Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's not a bird, not a plane; it's my heart and it's going gone away.

Hey, it's been a week since Homecoming already. Time flies by fast. Winter Ball?!?! =)

Yesterday, Friday. 0 period was fun, my team was in the Toilet Bowl instead of the Championship Bowl, lmao. We played a team that ALWAYS loses, so of course won. I scored hella points, yay! I'm gonna miss my team, it was actually funny playing with them, hahaha. Rest of day was alright, I wasn't sleepy again. Finished most of my homework in my class, but I still need to do Spanish Flashcards, History Study Guide, work on Chem. Packet, and I think that's it.

I was hella bored at home afterschool. I was listening to music just laying there then I receive a call from Mikha Tana and she asks me to do a share for her meeting. Dudeee, I had everything she wanted me to say ready in my mind, but UGH. Haha, I'll explain down there.

Went to YFC at 6:30pm. When I got there, I see Rio, Celeste, Martin, Son, Jay, Jerremy, Rozelle, Phillip, Francis, Angelica C., and Jennifer. Yay, I learned some beats on the drums but I bet you by next week I'm gonna forget. Hahaha. Not many people showed up, because hella people went to HSM I guess, but s'all good in the hood! We played bang and I lost, then shaggity shaggity oompapa. Meeting started, Mikha did her talk on freedom. Way to pull it off last minute Mikha =) Then I had my sharing. But OMG... I hellaaaaa blanked out! =(! I forgot the rest of the story, and how it tied in with Mikha's meeting. It was horrible. Sorry Mikha! =( But gosh, so sweet what she said. Made my day, I never knew people saw me like that. I do have a good life, I admit it. Sometimes I just choose not to think it. Anyways, after, discussion groups. Group 3 con James! And someone tell me how me and Matt ended up in the same group when we were sitting next to each other when they seperated us out, lol. I like my DG though, it was James, Son, Phillip, Big Brother, Robbie, Ryneheart, Matt, Aldrin, and Katrina. OMG, CB THOUGH!!!!!! Hahahahaha -___- Good laughs. Chilled after DG was over. I kept trying to untie Matt's shoe since he kept kicking me but he ties his shoes hella tightly! wtff. Hahaha, then after worship. Even though there wasn't many people, it was legit once again. Props to Rio and Celeste. Once again, chilled outside after meeting. Put on blast again! =( Robbie gave me a ride home, had to squish with Jennifer, Jay, and Casey in the back though. Hella knocked out when I got home, but then I woke up because Robbie was calling me but I didn't want to answer, so I texted him. It was like 1am! He was asking me for someone's number, then yeah.

Today, uncle's party. Have fun at Fright Fest everyone! I really wish I could go, but no money. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1. I really wanna know if you feel this even a little bit, cause I'm feelin' this.. a lot. =/
2. I miss you.
3. CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. I really wish I could be more apreciative of you.
5. Complaining and accusing is all what comes out of your mouth towards me, and I'm sick of it.
6. Whatever is bothering you.... I just hope and pray that God will get you through it. You're in a tunnel of darkness, but remember to keep walking... there's light at the end. =)
7. Idk if you'll ever read this, but FAVORITE JUNIOR! I love you, and the laughs we've had. I don't even remember how we got close, hahaha.
8. I'm still praying for you and your family.

EDIT --

Ugh, I wish my parents were more appreciative of my freakin' grades. I was just sitting here and my dad and mom are talking about my grades, asking where did all my A's go? I snatched it, and I see 3 As so wtf is their problem.

0 (PE) = A-
1 (Alg2) = B
2 (Spa2) = B
3 (Chem) = B
4 (Hist) = B-
5 (Ldsp) = A-
6 (Eng2) = A

I really do try, no lie. It's just so hard to cope up while being tired from 0 period and all the leadership crap we have to do.

Ugh, my parents say Bs are not enough, I know they want the best from me, but you see how tired I am already from trying? I just got some strict ass grading teachers. -_- At least I'm not one of those kids just throwing school away and failing...


Father, please shut up. I'm tired of hearing your negative words being thrown at me.

No comments: